Union of Integrated National Entities
Hey Register here to become a full member or diplomat at Union of Integrated National Entities! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Register here to become a full member or diplomat at Union of Integrated National Entities! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UINE, the common sense revolution!

Welcome to Union of Integrated National Entities if there is anything we can do for you let us know Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Les Anarchistes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Les Anarchistes Empty Les Anarchistes Mon 25 May 2009 - 10:30

Ruler: Iaco Hano
Nation:Les Anarchistes (french for The Anarchists)
Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=330763
War/Peace Preference: War is an Option
Resources: Already have Gold and Water, traded so now I have gold, water, lead, silver, iron and cattle
Nation Strength: 180.000
Is your nation at war? Not currently
Who recruited you? Mingmei
would you like to do our academy? Become a tech dealer/ military leader
How active will you be on the forums? Very
Why do you want to join Union of Integrated National Entities? To strengthen my nation, as well as this group, whether that be finacially or militaristic.
Is their anything you would like to share with us? I am good with money, military and tech dealing. Very good negotiator. Can train others.

2Les Anarchistes Empty Re: Les Anarchistes Mon 25 May 2009 - 12:18

As monarch of the UINE Id like to wish you a warm welcome to the team and take this opportunity to tell you that if you ever need anything just send me a message and ill be happy to fix things up for you as quickly as possible.

Furthermore, just tell me which branch of government you feel the best at and ill be happy to find you a job.

Dernierement, parles-tu francais?

3Les Anarchistes Empty Re: Les Anarchistes Tue 26 May 2009 - 1:03

Oui. I take English in school (college) I reckon I'm pretty good at it. I would like to be a tech dealer, if you don't mind.

4Les Anarchistes Empty Re: Les Anarchistes Tue 26 May 2009 - 2:05

That is fine we need tons of tech dealers right now. UINE has the potential to sell 15K of tech every 10 days and we definately need alot of help in that department. I will personally give you your training for that. Send me a pm that says whether you have an CN experience before, in which aliances you were and if you`ve ever sold tech in alliance level deals before.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum