Union of Integrated National Entities
Hey Register here to become a full member or diplomat at Union of Integrated National Entities! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Register here to become a full member or diplomat at Union of Integrated National Entities! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UINE, the common sense revolution!

Welcome to Union of Integrated National Entities if there is anything we can do for you let us know Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mutual Defense Optional Aggression Pact - Pending

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mutual Defense Optional Aggression Pact

Preamble:
Over the course of some time, the Order of Halsa and the Union of Integrated National Entities have become joined in an everlasting friendship. This treaty is enacted to protect each other for the future and happiness of each other.

Article I: The General Agreement

The Order of Halsa and the Union of Integrated National Entities are independent entities. Neither alliance will spy on the other, attack the other or commit espionage. If any nation of either signing alliance spies attacks or commits espionage, that nation must make peace, pay for all the damages and, in some cases, apologize with a formal Public Proclamation. If the attacking nation does not respond within a reasonable amount of time, they will be declared a rogue and dealt with accordingly.

Article II: Defense Agreement

If either signatory is attacked by a foreign alliance, the other must come to their defense; that is unless the bandwagon clause is in effect. The bandwagon clause: If either signatory is put in a defensive war to defend another treaty partner, the other signatory has the option to join the fight, but is not obligated to do so.

Article III: Aggressive Attack Coordination(s)

Before any aggressive attack on another alliance, the attacking signatory is encouraged to ask the other signatory for assistance in the attack. Should the other signatory opt to not join in the attack, then the mutual defense clause of this document will be suspended for the duration of the conflict.

Article IV: Economically Coordination(s)

Both alliances/parties signing this pact know and agree that no aid, militarily, financially or any other form, shall be given to alliances or nations, in military conflict with either signatory alliance.

Article V: Information Coordination’s(s)

Both signatories agree to share any and all information which they deem to be of great importance to the other party. This shall include treaty notifications when said treaties include military obligations. Neither signatory may not spy on the other signatory, try to obtain information from the nations of the other signatory nor is attempt to access areas of the others signatory forum that they would normally not have access to. If either signatory finds out the other has a mole or a leak in security, they must inform the other signatory immediately through private channels.

Article VI: Treaty Inter-Change Notification(s) Policy

Either signatory can request a change in the treaty; both signatories must agree to the requested change before it will take effect.

Article VII: Cancellation Policy

If either signatory wants to cancel with the other, they must tell the other 72-hours before they do so. After this 72-hour period, they must wait one week before vandalizing/committing acts to the other signatory.

Written By: Chancellor Reuben V

Last edited by Chancellor Reuben V on Fri 22 May 2009 - 5:24; edited 3 times in total

Im sorry the events of the last few days put me a little behind scheduale ill send you a pm with what to change very shortly.

Well I need these changes as soon as possible. I am sending them edited or not by May 20, 2009, that is my deadline. I have a lot going on, so please see this is done. Thanks.

Well center the messed up coding in the second article. And otherwise it looks pretty nice.

it does I approve of it Smile

Thank you, both.

Yeah, you can throw my approval as well. I just wish we could have given the honor of the first treaty to ARES. After all, they were our protector.

we havent broken the protectorate yet

Yet is the key world. Smile

lets geter done

indeed yet is the key word Razz

But have you brought the treaty over to Halsa, cause that should really get done Razz

I can do it if Chancellor Reuben V cant. only if you guys want.

We need to upgrade the protectorate right now. We're a strong alliance, being almost as powerful as ARES.

No, we will not update yet. But as this moment we are waiting to hear back from Halsa.

Oh, why not? We're basically fine off by ourselves, can you believe a protectorate being stronger than a none protectorate which we are MDPing?

Well the current target is to leave the status of protectorate once we reach 750K-1Mil NS

Anyways it's my Department's call...anyways I like Keve's idea. Wink

Oh, but I think we'd be fine off by ourselves. Let's build up our strength, or start recruiting people.

It won't be long Nathan.

Indeed it shouldnt be that long....

Lol. So are we all going to sign this, let TOH sign this, and then announce it at the forums?

on the OWF yes

Correct.

So where do we sign the treaty, and when will it be announced?

You dont need to sign Nathan its a gov thing....

It will be announced once Halsa send it back for signing once they have signed it....

Correct, only government officials sign this document.

Mingmei

Mingmei
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

Well tell me where to sign Smile

is it all the Gov or just the The Inner Circle

I hope it's all gov, because I'm not in the inner circle but I have a gov job.

Inner Circle.... only guys Razz we dont need like 20 signatures lol Razz

Well, I am meaning only high government. Sorry.

ok I thought it was I was just trying to make it clear Thanks Very Happy

I think this is approved.

Yes it is. Send it to Halsa.

yes get it done Razz

I have already sent this about a week ago to Halsa, I meant I think they have like approved are treaty.

Make an account on their forums if you haven't already and check. If they haven't signed send it again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum