Union of Integrated National Entities
Hey Register here to become a full member or diplomat at Union of Integrated National Entities! Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey Register here to become a full member or diplomat at Union of Integrated National Entities! Very Happy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UINE, the common sense revolution!

Welcome to Union of Integrated National Entities if there is anything we can do for you let us know Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Omids Application!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Omids Application! Empty Omids Application! Sat 2 May 2009 - 20:58

Ruler: Omid Fashihi

Nation: Fashihi (sorry, I have absolutely no imagination, what so ever.)

Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=320575

War/Peace Preference: War is an option (I'm a pacifist IRL, but this makes more money I've been told.)

Resources: Fish and pigs (Because that's the thing that you usually have in Saudi Arabia)

Nation Strength: 240.980

Is your nation at war? Nope, haven't pissed anyone off yet, I guess.

Who recruited you? Mingmei

would you like to do our academy? Well, that really depends on what "doing a academy" implies.

How active will you be on the forums? I can't promise anything because I get really bored with forums, but If I enjoy hanging around on them, I'll be active.

Why do you want to join Union of Integrated National Entities? Well, If there's one thing I'm good at it's acting on pure libido, and in the process destroying the well-being of my people. That was a joke. In reality, I hope to join a good, sturdy alliance in which economic and social progress can be sustained, hopefully with peace although I'm not afraid of getting my hands dirty.

Is their anything you would like to share with us?
Nope, I'm happy with what I have said.

APPROVED

2Omids Application! Empty Re: Omids Application! Sun 3 May 2009 - 0:11

As Monarch of the UINE Id like to wish you a warm welcome to the team! Hope you enjoy your stay Wink

If you ever need anything please send me a message and ill be more than happy to answer you as quickly as possible....

Also doing the academy, yes I can see a problem with that wording...... anyways, it should have been: attending the academy, the academy is basically a a place where someone will mentor you and teach you the basics of how to run your nation and how to grow quickly.

3Omids Application! Empty Re: Omids Application! Sun 3 May 2009 - 0:20

Oh, that makes sense. Yeah, sure I'm always up for learning some new things..

4Omids Application! Empty Re: Omids Application! Sun 3 May 2009 - 0:29

Ill make sure you have access to all the forums now

5Omids Application! Empty Re: Omids Application! Sun 3 May 2009 - 1:40

Mingmei

Mingmei
Prime Minister
Prime Minister

THanks for joining us! Smile

6Omids Application! Empty Re: Omids Application! Sun 3 May 2009 - 1:41

It's been my pleasure Very Happy .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]