Union of Integrated National Entities
Hey Register here to become a full member or diplomat at Union of Integrated National Entities! Very Happy

UINE, the common sense revolution!

Welcome to Union of Integrated National Entities if there is anything we can do for you let us know Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

application for Tyrone_Biggums

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 application for Tyrone_Biggums on Wed 29 Apr 2009 - 5:36

Ruler: Tyrone Biggums
Nation: The Projects
Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=322982 (URL for View My Nation)
War/Peace Preference: War is an Option (Not currently at war, i use this to keep my population happy)
Resources: Aluminum and Wine (Conected: Coal, Fur Gold, Iron, Lead, Oil, Rubber and Uranium... Awaiting: Water and Fish... Bonus Resouces: Microchips and Steal)
Nation Strength: 2,098.200
Is your nation at war? No. and never has been.
Who recruited you? Mingmei
would you like to do our academy? Absolutely.
How active will you be on the forums? iill be on between 0 and 2 times a day, if im not on one day ill be on the next for sure. unless something unexpected happens where ill be unable to acces the internet.
Why do you want to join Union of Integrated National Entities? i was invited, seemed well enough, i was looking for a little help with the game, im relatively new obviously.
Is their anything you would like to share with us? ive joined one other alliance but i'm finding it hard to stay in an alliance, im going to try but navigating my way to the forums and while trying to be active i dont always know where to be active on the sites.

ill try and stay with the alliance, but as with any new game (for me, its new anyway) its hard to get the hang of things, so if someones willing to help me with these i will stay, its not a threat if someone doesnt its just going to take me longer to get to figure this stuff out.

APPROVED

2 Re: application for Tyrone_Biggums on Wed 29 Apr 2009 - 5:42

Mingmei

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
You are approved. Thanks for joining! Smile

"You might not be able to fight like a samurai, but you can at least die like a samurai"

*****************"Gentlemen, this meeting is adjourned"*****************
View user profile

3 Re: application for Tyrone_Biggums on Wed 29 Apr 2009 - 8:54

As Monarch of the UINE Id like to take this time to welcome you to the alliance, if you need anything at all please send me a message and ill be more than happy to you anser you as quickly as possible.

If you wanna do the Academy sign up and we will have a mentor with you shortly, he will teach you everything you need to know to be able to grow your nation rapidly and efficiently.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum