Union of Integrated National Entities
Hey Register here to become a full member or diplomat at Union of Integrated National Entities! Very Happy

UINE, the common sense revolution!

Welcome to Union of Integrated National Entities if there is anything we can do for you let us know Wink

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application Naemaqra

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Application Naemaqra on Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 0:31

El Comma

Ruler: El Commandante
Nation: Naemaqra
Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=168640
War/Peace Preference: War is an option
Resources: Cattle / Pigs
Nation Strength: 8,854.122
Is your nation at war? No (but I have been attacked twice the last day, since I left FOK)
Who recruited you? Mingmei
would you like to do our academy? Preferably not
How active will you be on the forums? Depends on the content of the forum.
Why do you want to join Union of Integrated National Entities? I was asked after leaving FOK (left in-game, in the process of leaving them administratively (forum & ...)), and getting a double asskicking.
Is their anything you would like to share with us? Make love, not war !

After Mingmei pm'ed me in-game I responded to it, but I thought 'lets just skip the cr*p, and report here immediatly'

APPROVED

2 Re: Application Naemaqra on Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 0:57

Well, according to your Nation you are out of war. Do you owe anything to FOK? If not, you should be masked before the day is out.

I am HRH King Raymond II, the Deputy Commander. Please go to the Body Union, and follow the instructions on "What is to be Done". We are currently auditing nations to help them along economically.

Peace,
HRH

3 Re: Application Naemaqra on Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 1:48

Welcome to the alliance, I am Keve69 Monarch of the UINE, Im going to drop by FOK to see if there is anything to do about those attacks Wink

Feel free to change your AA to UINE in the meanwhile so that we may protect you from raids and such.

If you have an questions please pm and I will respond as quickly as possible

4 Re: Application Naemaqra on Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 2:02

The attacks where by non fok users (if I remember correctly), so I don't think FOK can do much about it. I left them in-game, but i don't know if there are any other things to finish of over there (except ending my forum account there, wich seems somewhat impossible, contacting them about that now). I do not owe anything to FOK for as far as I know. No deals running with them (haven''t done deals in ages). Only practical FOK link left is my tradingpartners, some of wich are FOK).

I changed my AA tot what you said, but It said I am nog a 1 nation union. How does that work ?
I might be playing the game for a while now, but there are still things I don't understand (i'm not the 'ooww...lets try this button !" type) Very Happy

5 Re: Application Naemaqra on Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 4:54

Mingmei

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Thanks for joining! Smile

"You might not be able to fight like a samurai, but you can at least die like a samurai"

*****************"Gentlemen, this meeting is adjourned"*****************
View user profile

6 Re: Application Naemaqra on Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 5:18

Well you have successfully gotten the AA now so everything is fine.

Aside from that do you have any government experience, if yes what and for how long. If you do not have any, are you interested if yes which branch of government interests you the most?

7 Re: Application Naemaqra on Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 5:22

Don't ask me why, but FOK just let me know, I am allowed to leave (I didn't know i needed permission). They will only let me go if I don't join a different Alliance for the next 2 weeks.

No idea why this is, how do we handle this ?
I don't specifically mind sitting out the 2 weeks (though preferably not), just hope I don't keep getting my *** kicked. I have contacted one of the FOK leaders on this, and i am trying to find out why.

8 Re: Application Naemaqra on Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 5:43

Mingmei

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Well I am also speaking to them as well

"You might not be able to fight like a samurai, but you can at least die like a samurai"

View user profile

9 Re: Application Naemaqra on Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 6:24

I got a message from them, they say i should be glad I can leave during a war (they are in a great war, I am not), they do not want me to join anyone for 2 weeks because of secrets I might hand over to anyone. They also say I should be glad not to be considered a deserter. I never really gave a rats *** about all the secrets (in this case conceirning their war and so on) on their forum, and never read them. I have just sent a pm explainging this, in the hope of changing things to my/our advantage. Advantage meaning: decreasing the two weeks to as little as possible.

10 Re: Application Naemaqra on Fri 24 Apr 2009 - 7:12

Mingmei

Prime Minister
Prime Minister
Thanks to my diplomatic skills! Everything is now CLEARED

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum